American Airlines is going to begin year-round service to Palm Beach, Florida (PBI) from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), starting November 21, 2013. Los Angeles is one of Florida’s top feeder markets so passengers will no longer have to take a connecting flight or fly in and out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami to get to the Palm Beaches. Yeah!
American Airlines flight 2366 will depart LAX at 12:05AM and arrive at PBI at 7:55AM. The return flight (AA 2357) will depart PBI at 8:50AM and arrive into LAX at 11:50AM. Both flights will be operated by a Boeing-737 and introductory rates are $147 each way.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.