This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
American Express has expanded to the Dallas/Ft. Worth Centurion Lounge. This is exciting news for The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders that enjoy the benefits of The Centurion Lounge Network. If you plan on passing through DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth) in the near future, you will need to schedule a visit to the facility.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
What’s At The DFW Centurion Lounge?
Maybe you have already stopped by the Dallas/Ft. Worth Centurion. If so, you probably immediately realized that it was time well spent, but often overcrowded. Now, you will have more reasons to visit Dallas.
The Dallas/Ft. Worth Centurion Lounge is located opposite its old space. It will neighbor Gate D17 on the mezzanine and just inside security.
Here’s what you can expect from the expanded Centurion Lounge:
- Additional 3,000 square feet
- Three shower suites
- Private telephone rooms
- Private mother’s room
You will also enjoy the following amenities that continue to make The Centurion network one of the best:
Full premium bar with specialty cocktails developed by Centurion lounge mixologist Jim Meehan, and wines handpicked by Centurion Lounge wine director Anthony Giglio
Fresh, locally-inspired cuisine designed by James Beard Award-winning chef Dean Fearing
Complimentary spa therapies from Exhale
Semi-private, and dedicated work area with high-speed Wi-Fi
Member services desk
Large flat-screen TVs
It’s not every day you can go to the airport and visit the spa, work in privacy, and even take a shower. American Express has realized that affluent travelers desire these perks when passing over their layover.
How to Access the Dallas/Ft.Worth Centurion Lounge
Not just anybody can enter the Dallas/Ft. Worth Centurion Lounge network.
You must own one of the following American Express cards:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express Corporate Platinum
- American Express Centurion Black Card
Each of these cards will give you complimentary access to the American Express Global Lounge Network.
American Express expanded its Dallas/Ft.Worth lounge location because of increased visitor traffic. To get in on the fun, you need one of the Platinum Card products. In addition to owning one of the most valuable travel rewards cards on the planet, you will also have access to one of the best airport lounges in the country as well!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.