This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
One of the best airport lounge networks is opening its newest location in 2023. You can soon relax at the Centurion Network’s largest location at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Not only will this be the largest Centurion Lounge to date, but it will also be the first to feature multiple outdoor areas. Here’s what we know about the new Atlanta Centurion Lounge.
Atlanta Centurion Lounge Location
The Centurion Lounge in Atlanta’s airport will be in Concourse E. It will be easily accessible from every domestic and international terminal by using The Plane Train.
Additionally, you will also be able to access the lounge by walking through the Transportation Mall.
You can have complimentary access by being a The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholder or a cardholder of the ultra-exclusive Centurion Card.
This lounge addition is excellent news in general as the Centurion Network is one of the best networks. For those who normally travel through Atlanta, this opening gives you another non-airline lounge to visit. Most of the current lounges are under the Delta Sky Club network.
Largest Centurion Airport Lounge
In addition to being in one of America’s busiest commercial airports, the ATL Centurion Lounge will be the network’s largest location. However, there is no confirmed date of opening, aside from the anticipated opening in 2023.
Its footprint will be 26,000 square feet. That’s approximately 10,000 square feet more than the current titleholder — New York’s JFK.
Along with this new spot, a brand-new Centurion Lounge is in the works at Reagan International Airport in Washington D.C. (DCA). Additionally, the network is also expanding its locations in San Francisco, Seattle-Tacoma, and Houston.
You can expect many of the typical amenities that Centurion Lounges provide. Some of these include:
- Private telephone rooms
- Noise-buffering workspaces
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Shower suites
In addition, you can enjoy several additional locally-inspired benefits.
Multiple Outdoor Areas
Visitors have several places to inhale fresh air. One area will be a Centurion-first garden terrace reflecting the city’s iconic tree canopy and providing views of the airport tarmac.
Plus, the lounge’s interior decor will also contain inspirations from the Atlanta culture.
Modern Bourbon Bar
Bourbon is a popular liquor for the region and you can enjoy other locally-inspired food and drink options. The selection is curated by a local chef and Centurion Mixologist Jim Meehan.
Additional local and unique amenities will be announced as the opening date approaches.
In conclusion, this is one of the most exciting Centurion Lounges yet. Atlanta is a busy travel hub, especially if you fly Delta or through the southeast region of the United States. This lounge’s massive size can accommodate more guests and is another way to maximize your Amex Global Lounge Collection benefits.
- The Best Metal Credit Cards for 2022 (Reliable, Durable, Sleek, & Secure)
- The Best Travel Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards For Dining, Restaurants, Takeout, & More
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.