Boingo Wireless, the Wi-Fi industry’s leading provider of software and services worldwide, today announced a global Wi-Fi roaming agreement with AT&T. That means travelers abroad can now gain access, via the AT&T Wi-Fi International App, to Boingo’s global network of Wi-Fi hotspots managed and operated by Boingo. The AT&T Wi-Fi International App lets AT&T customers on applicable data global packages access up to 1GB of Wi-Fi each month at no additional charge.*
The total Boingo managed and operated network reaches more than 1.5 billion people worldwide annually. Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots at major international airports are available to AT&T customers today, with service continuing to expand throughout 2013.
Additionally, as part of the agreement, Boingo customers traveling in the United States will also be able to access AT&T’s network of Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the country, including airports, restaurants, sporting arenas and retail locations.
The AT&T Wi-Fi International app is available to AT&T customers who subscribe to either the 300MB or 800MB AT&T Data Global Add-On package. Visit www.att.com/worldpackages for complete details.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.