If you’re an aviation geek (there’s a hashtag on Twitter for them: #avgeek), you’ll love sending clever and creative text messages with new aviation-themed stickers. The Aviator Flight Pack allows iMessage users to easily include aviation phraseology and visual emotion in their text messages. Pack 1 contains 33 stickers that feature air-to-air images from pro photographer Jessica Ambats. Each sticker contains an aviation term such as “Wilco” or “Cleared For Takeoff” so users can compose clever and creative text messages.
On my flight from San Francisco last week I was texting my wife from the plane (thanks Gogo). I sent her one of the stickers and she was like, “Where did you get that? I want them.” It’s fun to bring aviation into everyday conversation. I just wish they also offered modern commercial jets like A380, 747, 787…
Stickers can be pasted in many ways, including: on their own line; on text bubbles, photos or other stickers; rotated and enlarged; and embellished with iOS 10 effects such as a shooting star or laser beams. Aviator Flight Pack 1 is priced at $1.99 and requires iOS 10 for iPhone or iPad. To download the sticker pack, visit the App Store.
How to install Aviator Flight Pack stickers:
- Open a conversation thread in Messages
- Tap on the arrow to the left of the text input area
- Tap on the App Store icon
- Tap on the 4 dots in the lower left corner
You should see the Aviator icon…
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.