The baby carrier is a great tool for anyone who needs to carry a baby around. My wife and I have used both the BabyBjorn and the Ergobaby to carry Jack, and we preferred the latter. But even though the companies say kids can use them when 36-48 months old, we found both to be awkward once our son hit 20 months.
That’s where TushBaby comes in. It’s billed as the original and only USA-safety-certified hip baby carrier, and it was made popular on the show Shark Tank. There are a number of things that make the TushBaby great.
- It was approved by pediatricians (for the babies) and by chiropractors (for the adults carrying them). The ergonomic seat puts your baby’s hips in the pediatric-recommend M position, and reduces painful spine curvature for grown-ups.
- It weighs less than a pound.
- It doubles as a diaper bag with large storage pockets so you can leave the bulky diaper bag at home.
- It’s made for newborns up to three-year-old toddlers (or 44lbs). There are four positions: feeding, side carrying, front facing, and face to face.
I really like it but my wife loves it because our 2.3-year-old is getting big and heavy. The TushBaby allows her to carry him more easily without him feeling like he’s caged in. It’s a win-win for everyone. $79.99 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.