I’m in Japan this week, so I thought I’d feature a fantastic Japanese website that’s been around since 1994 and that every traveler should bookmark. Bento.com is an award-winning restaurant guide and the only bilingual source for unbiased, expert advice on where to eat and drink in Tokyo and throughout Japan.
The reviews and listings are compiled by an experienced team of food critics who review restaurants anonymously and impartially, seeking out each city’s best dining experiences. There is never a charge to restaurants for listings, reviews or news items, and they don’t accept advertising.
The “Eating and Drinking in Tokyo” listings include over 2,000 carefully selected restaurants, izakaya and bars in Tokyo and Yokohama, and the “Kansai” section includes around 500 restaurants in Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, and Nara. Other sections of the site include extensive recipes, articles on Japanese cuisine and travel-related insights.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.