It’s time for the best shopping days of the year! Take a look at these great travel deals we’ve rounded up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And before you start your shopping, check out these 5 best credit cards for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. Did you know that certain credit cards offer price matching to help make sure you don’t overpay for something? Check out the best credit cards with price matching to use for Black Friday. If we didn’t mention a great deal that you know about, feel free add it below in the comments below!
—French bee, the first low-cost long-haul airline to offer direct flights from San Francisco, CA (SFO) to Paris-Orly, France (ORY) is offering its lowest, month-long fare sale for roundtrip tickets as low as $349. For example, fly roundtrip San Francisco (SFO) Paris (ORY from $349 in Basic Economy.
- San Francisco to Hong Kong from $549 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 59%
- Los Angeles to Bali from $545 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 73%
- Los Angeles to Bangkok from $555 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 69%
- Seattle to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from $651 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 57%
- New York City (JFK) to Bangkok from $655 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 59%
- New York City (JFK) to Singapore from $665 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 59%
- Boston to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from $651 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 61%
- Chicago to Singapore from $1,365 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 50%
- Washington Dulles to Taiwan from $745 roundtrip in Economy, a savings of up to 47%
And in Premium Economy:
- San Francisco to Hong Kong from $1,149 roundtrip in Premium Economy, a savings of up to 49%
- New Jersey (EWR) to Shanghai from $1,291 roundtrip in Premium Economy, a savings of up to 49%
- Los Angeles to Singapore from $1,265 roundtrip in Premium Economy, a savings of up to 51%
- New York City (JFK) to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from $1,351 roundtrip in Premium Economy, a savings of up to 50%
- Boston to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from $1,351 roundtrip in Premium Economy, a savings of up to 50%
For booking, select a gateway from the dropdown menu allows you to access the landing page for that gateway (where the routes & fares are displayed).
- Sale Dates: November 27, 2019 – December 3, 2019
- Travel Dates: January 1, 2020 – May 15, 2020
- Origin: SFO, LAX, ORD, JFK, EWR, BOS, SEA, IAD
- Destination: All of Asia (CX operated flights only)
- Length of Stay: No minimum stay. 6 months maximum stay.
—Alaska Airlines: Reduced fares on flights from January 7 to March 11 (blackout dates apply) as low as $29 one-way, including:
- Los Angeles to San Jose from $29 one-way
- Transcontinental flights (including Los Angeles or San Francisco to New York) from $99 one-way
- California to Hawaii (San Francisco to Honolulu, San Diego to Maui & more) starting at $129 one way
Additionally, throughout Black Friday, Alaska Airlines will host five giveaways on Twitter (using the hashtag #AlaskaHappyHour), giving followers the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to Alaska Airlines destinations across the country. A separate Cyber Monday deal is expected, as well.
—Spirit Airlines: Up to 75% off roundtrip flight-only bookings or the roundtrip flight portion of vacation packages. Travel dates: December 10/11 (Tuesday/Wednesday only) and January 14-February 11, 2020 (Tue/Wed only). Book by 11:59pm on December 1. Use promo code 75PCT.
—Hotel Shangri-La, Santa Monica’s iconic art-deco hotel, is celebrating 80 years of hospitality by offering 80% off eight rooms per night, each day for eight days, leading up to Black Friday:
- At 11 am EST/8 am PST from November 22-29, guests enter desired stay dates on the hotel website, using the code “Shangrila80”
- If the code is accepted, you win the hotel night with the 80% discount! You can add on additional nights with a 15% discount using the code “Extended”
- While only eight 80% off rooms are available the select days, all guests can use the code “Extended” for 15% off reservations made during the flash sale
- Flash sale stays can be enjoyed between December 1, 2019 and February 29, 2020 (black-out dates apply).
—Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort will offer 40% off stays as it unveils its’ redesigned guest rooms. Book direct between Monday, December 2 through Sunday, December 8.. The 40% off sale will be valid for travel from December 2-September 20, 2020. The deal is based on availability and blackout dates apply.
—Hotel Viking, Newport, Rhode Island, will offer 40% off stays. Book direct Monday, December 2 through Sunday, December 8.. The property will be offering 40% off, starting at $99, for stays between December 2-September 20, 2020. Use the promo code CYBER when making a reservation.
—Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is offering its lowest rates of 2019, starting at $99 from 12:01am PST on Black Friday (11/29) through midnight PST on Monday, December 2. The first five people who book on Black Friday (11/29) with promo code BF2019, as well as on Cyber Monday (12/1) will receive a $50 food and beverage credit, plus free parking. Offer valid on select dates through April 13, 2020. At the conclusion of the four-day sale, one lucky guest will receive a complimentary two-day stay, redeemable in 2020, including complimentary breakfast, parking, and an all-access pass.
—Atlantis, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas, will offer Five Days Of Savings between November 28 – December 2. Travelers can view the website each day to uncover a different offers including air/hotel savings, 35% room savings, up to $600 resort credit, a complimentary night, 5th night free and more.
—Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort will offer 25% off best available rates and 50% off resort fees between November 29 – December 15, 2019. Valid on stays November 29, 2019 – November 20, 2020 CODE: SAVOR. Blackout dates: December 20, 2019 – January 2, 2020.
—The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, will offer a rotating schedule of exclusive savings throughout the month of November. Beginning Nov. 1, The Venetian will feature Cyber Sale rates, with new bonus offers unveiled on Mondays, Nov..11 and 18. These discounts, bookable for travel through May 31, 2020, will start at up to 25 percent, and will include special bonus experiences. Visit www.venetian.com to book or call 866-403-8046.
—The Peninsula New York will offer online specials for Cyber Monday, including great savings on room bookings, spa and dining. Highlights include:
- Enjoy a 30% savings on rooms and suites, available for stays from January 1 – March 31, 2020
- Get up to 15% off seasonal spa packages
- Enjoy fine dining at acclaimed restaurant Clement with 25% off gift cards of $200 and up
—Breezes Resort, Nassau, Bahamas is offering between 55% – 62% off the classic, patio, and ocean view rooms with a booking period that starts Black Friday (Friday, November 29) – and ends on Travel Deal Tuesday (Tuesday, December 3). The tourism industry is the backbone of the Bahamas making it vital that travelers continue to show their support by visiting one of the premier destinations in the Caribbean. Rooms that are normally in the $300 – $450 range will now be budget-friendly between $129 – $189. No blackout dates.
—Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, Bermuda, regarded as the gem of Bermuda since 1885, is offering 50% off stays between 11/29/19 – 4/30/20. Discount available on bookings made between 11/29/19 – 12/6/19. Use code PBLK when booking directly here.
—The Pod Hotels, New York City is offering several deals. Black Friday through Cyber Monday, book a stay at any of The Pod Hotels’ NYC locations at the following prices – $39/night at Pod 39, $51/night at Pod 51, $42/night at Pod Times Square (on 42nd St.) and $24.70/night at Pod Brooklyn (on 247 Metropolitan Ave.).. The deal can be applied to stays from Black Friday through March 31, 2020. How to Book: Head to thepodhotel.com starting at 8:00 AM on Black Friday, Nov. 29, through Cyber Monday, Dec. 2, and enter promo code “TOOLOW” to redeem this deal.
—Surf & Sand Resort, Laguna Beach, is offering stays for 50% off Best Available Rate. Giving Tuesday – Guests can book stays for 40% off Best Available Rate and 10% will be donated to the Artist Fund at Festival of Arts/Pageant of the Masters. Deals are available for stays through March 31, 2020, and include complimentary resort fee and parking.
—The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago, is offering the following deals at the spa:
- All Ultimate Pedicures receive a complimentary manicure (value $40)
- All Ultimate Radiance & Renewal Facials receive a complimentary eye & lip collagen treatment (value $50)
- Spend $500 or more, receive any 50-minute treatment of your choice
—Serenity at Coconut Bay, in Saint Lucia, is offering up to 60% off regular rates plus an additional $1,000 discount on its Unlimited All-Inclusive, Butler Plunge Pool Suite (minimum seven-night stay). Rates start at just US$371 per person, per night, double occupancy. Travel dates: December 14, 2019 through April 19, 2020. Must book by December 3, 2019. Use promo code CYBERDEAL.
— Saint Lucia is offering travelers significant deals for Cyber Monday! The Caribbean destination has created a dedicated page to find the best hotel offers in Saint Lucia for Cyber Monday. Deals include 60% off certain room categories at Marigot Beach Club and more. Check out ALL the deals here!
—Amtrak’s: Beginning Friday, Nov. 29, through Monday, Dec. 2, customers can save up to 35%, on select trains nationwide for travel between Dec. 9 and April 30, and available on additional trains including the Acela, Northeast Regional and many popular routes throughout our network beginning Jan. 6 through Apr. 30.
—Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and U River Cruises are offering travelers their best savings of the year for 2020 river cruises.Guests will save up to 30% off select sailings across most itineraries and room categories.
- For example, the Gems of Northern Italy sailing starts at $2,379 (savings of $1,019). The 10-day sailing is on one of Uniworld’s newest Super Ships for 2020, the S. La Venezia, that docks overnight on the Venetian island Burano, a first for any cruise line.
- Enjoy savings of up to $900 per person on brand new & updated 2020 itineraries like Amsterdam & Brussels Bound, Vienna Vibe, Rolling on the Rhine, and Eastern Europe Escapestarting at $2,099 per person.
—MSC Cruises is offering guests booking on select Caribbean Cruises aboard MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside, MSC Divina, and MSC Armonia in the Caribbean more than $700 of added value per stateroom (based on a 7-night cruise), with including free drinks, Wi-Fi, and included gratuities. Booking Window: November 26 – December 4, 2019. Travel Window: The Black Friday deal is available on select cruises with sail dates range from January 5, 2020 to April 2, 2021
—insightCuba is introducing its first Cyber Monday sale, offering travelers savings up to $500 per person plus free roundtrip airfare from Miami on four of its most popular small group tours. The sale begins at 12:01 am ET on Monday, Dec. 2 and will last for 48 hours. Tours on sale include:
- Undiscovered Cuba, a 10-day trek across the entire country with savings up to $500 per person
- Classic Cuba, a 7-day tour of Cuba’s Spanish-colonial cities with savings up to $400 per person
- Legendary Cuba to Havana, 6-day tour to Havana and the tobacco-producing region of Pinar del Río, with savings up to $300 per person
- Weekend in Havana, a 4-night immersive jaunt through Havana with savings up to $200 per person
—Perillo Tours, a leader in escorted travel to Italy for nearly 75 years, is offering a $250 off per person when travelers use the code BLACKFRIDAY19 on the following trips: North Classic, Continental, Marco Polo, South & Sicily, Rome & Puglia, Vesuvius, Rome & Tuscany, Wonders of the North, Rome and Amalfi Getaway 6-night, Hawaii, and Spain. Also, on Black Friday only, travelers booking custom Italy trips with Perillo Tours through ItalyVacations.com receive $250 OFF per booking on any minimum purchase of $2,000 per booking while using the code ITALY19.
—Silver Car is offering a 35% discount and 500 bonus premium rewards points for rentals.. Promotion runs beginning Monday, November 25 until Tuesday, December 3. Customers can pick up and drop off the rental at any of the 26 Silvercar by Audi locations beginning on Sunday, December 1, and cars must be returned by Friday, December 20. Enter the promo code SILVERSALE19 on www.silvercar.com or on the Silvercar by Audi app.
–Bay Area-based bleisure travel brand, Speck Travel, launched last July with a line of travel bags designed to make traveling easier and better for the community of bleisure travelers. For Black Friday, the brand is offering their 22-inch carry-on and business backpack bundle for $240, a 20% discount. Link to deal will be live on the homepage on Black Friday.
–Many travelers don’t realize that in a medical emergency, most travel insurance policies and platinum card plans (including AMEX and Chase Sapphire Reserve) will only get them to the closest “medically acceptable” hospital – leaving travelers stranded in a foreign hospital or faced with massive medical bills. With aMedjet is offering $50 off any Individual Annual membership and $75 off any Family Annual membership on cyber Monday only. Valid for NEW MEMBERSHIPS ONLY. Score the offer here.membership, if a member is more than 150 miles from home and lands in the hospital, Medjet will arrange air medical transfer to the member’s hospital of choice, regardless of whether it’s deemed “medically necessary” – no health questions, claim forms or deductibles.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.