This week included a milestone for chauffeur and airport transfer service Blacklane, which opened an office in Brisbane, Australia, on Wednesday. The office is the company’s fourth, joining those in Berlin, Singapore and Dubai.
Blacklane already offers its services to travelers in 300 cities around the world, including 10 in Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney. Its Blacklane PASS concierge service, meanwhile, is currently available at 500+ airports. In tandem with the opening, the company revealed plans to hire 30 new people as it eyes growth in the region and across the globe. Among the stated priorities in the years ahead are the addition of corporate clients and travel partners in Australia and New Zealand, growth in the airline complimentary transfer business (ex: what it provides for select Emirates and Hainan Airlines guests in 18 cities), and widening the reach of its customer service.
“Blacklane’s presence across Australia, Brisbane’s location, and Brisbane’s skilled workforce make it ideal for our growth. We are hiring a crew who loves to travel and loves to make travelers’ journeys stress-free,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane.
As I’ve written a few times now, Blacklane has become my go-to when I need a ride to or from the airport, and I can’t say enough good things about Blacklane PASS (neither can my mother-in-law). If you haven’t had a chance to try either yet, I encourage you to read these posts:
- Travel Website of the Week: Blacklane
- How to Travel Through an Airport Like a Celebrity With Blacklane PASS
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.