If you hate to iron (like I do) and need some good-looking clothes that travel well, then check out Bluffworks. There’s a lot to like about this company, from their wrinkle-free clothes to their down-to-earth CEO. Bluffworks uses quick drying, breathable and wrinkle resistant materials. And as they say on their website, “with innovative features to create products that you can wear every day, whether you’re climbing mountains or the corporate ladder.”
The start-up mens’ apparel company sent me a couple of pairs of pants to try out: One was their Originals ($98), which are lightweight and look more formal (they come in black, brown, navy, grey, khaki, charcoal). The other was a pair of Chinos ($125) that have more stretch and a casual look (they come in gold, blue, stone, khaki, charcoal). Both are wrinkle-resistant and machine washable and have security pockets, which are perfect for traveling.
I don’t carry a wallet and sometimes when I wear dress pants, the pockets are too shallow and loose so occasionally, a credit card will slip out either when I’m sitting in my car or on an airplane seat. Fortunately, I’ve learned over time to always double-check my pockets and seat after getting up but with these hidden security pockets, I can rest easy. Not only will they prevent me from losing my money when I sit down but will keep it safe from pickpockets, a legitimate concern, especially when you’re traveling.
Bluffworks also sent me one of their dream blazers ($295), which looks and feels like wool but it’s not so it can be worn non-stop, in an airline seat, on a bike, or stuffed in a bag
These products are so good that I wore them immediately once taking them out of their package (see photo above). Usually, when you remove clothes that have been folded up for a while, they need to be ironed or steamed. Not these! And when I put them on and asked my wife what she thought – she said, “Whoa, I love them!” and she’s a tough critic, especially when it comes to my fashion sense.
More importantly, Bluffworks clothes are comfortable and can be rolled, folded or stuffed in my suitcase and I can wear them time and time again without ironing in between. They’re amazing and they will be traveling with me on most, if not all, of my trips!
If you use my affiliate link with the promo code in the image below you get 10% off your order!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.