British Airways is offering a special flight/hotel package from the US to London and certain European destinations for $999. What a way to start 2016—if you can travel February 1-29 (and book by January 20)!
Passenger travel can be from NYC and/or Boston with roundtrip World Traveller economy airfare (you’ll get complimentary meals and bar service while watching on-demand movies) and five nights at the Royal National Hotel. It also includes all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
The airline also has a $499 package deal that includes a roundtrip flight and seven days of an Avis car rental for travel from NY to Dublin in February of 2016. (The price is based on two people traveling and renting a compact manual drive car.)
Similar packages on British Airways from other US getaways to London are also available through June 20. As you’ve probably guessed, terms and conditions apply to all deals.
For more information on this deal and its terms and to take advantage, visit ba.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.