Looking for an amazing getaway? This British Airways deal is one you’re going to want to jump on! British Airways is offering package deals from select US and Canadian cities that include a 5-night hotel stay, roundtrip air and all taxes, fees and charges.
Destination cities include London, Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Rome and begin at fares as low as $575 – that fare is NYC-Dublin. For more details about these vacation packages, including terms and conditions and to see the list of participating hotels, click here. Sale ends September 16, 2015.
And with the bucks you’ve saved with these deals, you can book discounted excursions in your destination city on ba.com. For example, the Sightseeing Pass in London will provide access to 70 of London’s most popular attractions, including the Tower of London, London Zoo and Windsor Castle. If you’re headed to Paris, book a Seine River Cruise on which you’ll get to admire some of the most famous landmarks in the city from your boat, like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. Or book a Historical Walking Tour in Dublin, where stops include the famed Trinity College, Old Irish Parliament, Dublin Castle and City Hall.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.