In the spirit of the season, British Airways is promising guests a Christmas feast and holiday movies and music aboard its 28 flights flying out of 21 US cities on Christmas. The airline expects more than 35,000 guests will fly on Christmas Day and and it says the most popular European destinations for US travelers (who’ve booked a hotel and flight package) during Christmas this year include London, Dublin and Paris.
Traditional British Christmas dinner
Lucky passengers traveling on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be provided with a special British Christmas dinner that will include turkey, stuffing, cranberry compote, brussels sprouts, roast potatoes, carrot batons, and mince pies.
Once passengers’ bellies are full, they’ll be able to get further into the holiday spirit by watching some holiday favorite movies like Love Actually, Four Christmases and Elf. Christmas specials of Downton Abbey and Only Fools and Horses will also be made available. Passengers will also have the option to lull themselves to sleep listening to onboard music selections like “Christmas at Downton Abbey, carols sung by King’s College Cambridge Choir, and “The Christmas Collection” by Frank Sinatra.
Sounds like a nice way to spend Christmas if you must be in the air for it!
Check out more details on BA’s holiday plans at ba.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.