This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
You might not think of the Hyatt credit card as a grocery store credit card, but you can get free food in addition to your normal Hyatt rewards. Receive a $30 statement credit by buying $300 in groceries on your Hyatt Visa before February 28, 2018. That’s a 10% bonus.
Since the average American household spends $300+ each month on groceries, you shouldn’t have an issue reaching the spending requirement.
Where to Buy Groceries With Your Hyatt Credit Card
To earn the $30 statement credit, you must spend $300 at one of these two stores:
- Grocery store
If you shop at a discount retail store like Walmart or Target, your purchases won’t qualify. Examples of qualifying stores include:
- CVS Pharmacy
In addition to the $30 statement credit, you will also earn the usual 1 point per $1 spent on these purchases.
You Must Opt in for the $30 Grocery Bonus
Before your grocery and drug store purchases begin counting towards the $300 spending requirement, you need to activate this bonus offer. Registration is open through February 28, 2018, and you have until the 28th to spend $300 at the qualifying stores.
You can register here to activate the offer Hyatt Credit Card number and World of Hyatt membership information.
About the Hyatt Credit Card
Even if you don’t currently own the Hyatt Credit Card, it’s not too late to qualify for the bonus offer.
In addition to this one-time $30 statement credit, you will also enjoy these ongoing card benefits:
- 40,000 point new cardmember bonus
- 3 Hyatt points per $1 on all Hyatt purchases
- 2 Hyatt points per $1 on all dining, direct airline purchases, and select car rental agencies
- 1 Hyatt point per $1 on all non-bonus categories
- Free Hyatt reward night every year
- Complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status (10% bonus points and 2 p.m. late checkout)
Hyatt also has one of the most generous reward night policies for free hotel nights too. Reward nights start at 5,000 points per night to make each Hyatt point worth at least 2 cents each; most hotel points are worth 0.5 to 0.8 cents each.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.