This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Capital One has some exciting midsummer travel news for Venture and Spark credit card members. Travelers will soon be able to relax at a new Capital One lounge and also take advantage of limited-time 1:1 airline mile transfers.
Capital One Lounge at Denver International Airport
The third location of the brand-new Capital One lounge portfolio is at Denver International Airport (DEN).
This lounge opens in 2022 in partnership with the Plaza Premium Group. Flyers can find respite in the 11,200 square feet enclave in Concourse A on the mezzanine.
Additionally, guests can enjoy these amenities:
- Premium in-lounge food and beverage experiences
- A ready-to-eat food station with curated snacks
- Fully-stocked bar
- Relaxation rooms with eye covers, blankets, and other luxury amenities
- Shower suites with complimentary towels and custom toiletries
- Family-friendly settings with kid-sized tables and chairs
- Secure lockers for carry-ons and personal items
Additional Capital One Lounge Locations
The first two locations are at Dallas-Ft. Worth (opening in Fall 2021) and Dulles International (opening in mid-2022).
Depending on their card, eligible Capital One credit cardholders will receive special entry pricing for these locations.
1:1 Capital One Miles Transfers
Additionally, international travel is becoming easier this summer. These mile transfers can make it easier to book an overseas flight. You may also be able to book a partner flight on a domestic alliance partner.
In conclusion, the new Capital One lounge and 1:1 transfer promotion can be great news to jump-start your travel. If you have a Capital One travel credit card or are thinking about getting one, these benefits can help you maximize travel rewards as you plan future trips. As we start to see more travel, we will likely see more perks and exclusive benefits for cardholders to enjoy.
- How to Get TSA PreCheck and Global Entry Access for Free
- Best Travel Credit Cards for Beginners 2021
- The Best Credit Card Offers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.