When people find out that I live in Los Angeles, they often ask, “Do you ever see any celebrities?” My answer is that always I see ton of them and not just in L.A’s celeb hotspot restaurants. I see most of them while traveling – especially in airports or on flights to/from L.A. Actually, there haven’t been too many times when I haven’t seen a celebrity in LAX but 99% of the time, I don’t ask for a photo. In just the past few months, I’ve seen Ray Liotta, Ted Danson and Tori Spelling. Same goes for the celebrities I’ve sat next to or across the aisle from. If you want to see a celebrity, you really just pay attention. BTW: Here’s a post that might help you spot a celebrity next time you are flying: Want to Sit Next to A Celebrity On Your Next Flight? Sit Here!
Below is my photo gallery of celebrities that I’ve met mostly from traveling, although some I met at L.A. parties but that’s considered traveling too, no? I can’t find all the photos I’ve taken but if I come across them I will add them in since I’ll keep this page updated. What’s been your best celebrity encounter? Leave a comment below and share your story!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.