This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Many consider The Centurion Lounge network to be one of the best hangouts in the airport. It’s also one of the best travel benefits of The Platinum Card® from American Express. The network’s first European location is now open at London’s Heathrow airport, one of the top airports in the world.
About the Centurion Lounge London Heathrow
The brand-new Centurion Lounge London Heathrow (LHR) is the network’s first European location and the third Centurion Lounge to open in 2021.
You can find the 7,000-square feet lounge post-security in Terminal 3 on the first floor. Once you pass through airport security, take the elevators to Level 2 and head for the Flight Connections connection point between the main shopping and dining area.
You can visit the lounge from 6 am to 6 pm.
Some of the familiar Centurion Network perks include:
- Dedicated workspaces
- High-speed WiFi
- Large flatscreen TVs
- Phone rooms
- Private showers
- Private wellness room
The Centurion Lounge London Heathrow includes several other amenities with a British flair.
Curated Global Menu
Michelin-Star Chef Assaf Granit has a menu reflecting London’s multicultural character. You can enjoy dishes and desserts native to the United Kingdom and others from around the world.
British Tea Cart
The Centurion Network’s first-ever tea cart is at the LHR lounge. You can enjoy hot and cold local teas along with pastries to celebrate tea time.
Morning-time visitors can enjoy immune-booster drinks and mango-infused coconut water, for instance.
Mixologist Jim Meehan is also designing several popular British cocktails like:
- Wayne’s Collins (Tom Collins and White Negroni)
- Hare of the Frog (non-alcoholic)
A global wine collection is also available.
Founder Samantha Jameson of the London-based Soapsmith is providing seasonal bath and body care products. These soaps are made with local ingredients.
Your lounge visit can also double as a brief visit to a British art gallery. You will see many pieces with a scannable QR code so you can learn more about the piece and the artist.
Now that international travel is making a comeback, a trip or stopover in the United Kingdom might be on your calendar. If you have the time, the brand-new Centurion Lounge London Heathrow can be the next stamp in your airport lounge passport as you rest on your journey.
- The Best Travel Credit Cards
- The Best Limited-Time Credit Card Offers: 100k Bonuses!
- Best Miles Credit Cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.