We do receive compensation from our advertising partners for links on the blog. Here’s our full Advertiser Policy.
Annual Fee: $95
The Chase Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card should be the first business card you consider. It comes with an incredible 80,000 point sign-up bonus after you spend $5,000 on purchases in 3 months. This 80,000 Ultimate Rewards point bonus is worth at least $1,000 in travel.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred makes it easy to rack up some of the most valuable credit card rewards points in existence, Chase Ultimate Rewards Points. Not only can you receive 80,000 points after meeting the sign-up bonus, but you can earn 3x points per $1 on select categories. On the first $150,000 in combined spending each year, you will earn 3x points on every purchase category listed below:
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Advertising purchases on social media and search engines
You will earn 1 point per dollar for all remaining purchases. When you are ready to redeem your points, they are worth 1.25 cents each (like the Chase Sapphire Preferred) when redeemed for award travel on Chase, or, you can transfer them on a 1:1 basis to your favorite Ultimate Rewards travel partner which includes United, British Airways Avios (includes American and Alaska Airlines), Southwest Airlines, Hyatt, and Marriot to name of few of the transfer options.
Since the Chase Ink Business Preferred is a business card after all, you can also enjoy a few additional workplace benefits:
- Cell phone protection (up to $1800 in claims each year)
- Employee cards are free and help you accumulate rewards points even quicker
Here are the full marketing details on the Chase Ink Business Preferred:
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in select categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don’t expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Summary on the Chase Ink Business Preferred
You have the opportunity to earn 80,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards Points worth $1,000 in award travel with the Chase Ink Preferred this is by far the most valuable public Chase sign-up bonus at the moment. You must spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You can also receive 3x points per $1 on select categories, cell phone protection up to $1,800, and no foreign transaction fees.
Another great thing about the flagship Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card is that it can be the perfect compliment to owning a personal Chase Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve as it also earns Chase Ultimate Rewards points and you can pool the points to enjoy award travel sooner.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.