This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Chase Sapphire credit cards are known for having some of the most generous travel and retail benefits for cardholders. One of the best travel credit cards is also awarding a total of $1 million in grants to 20 restaurants with its Sapphire Supports Restaurants Contest. If you’re looking for a great place to eat, put these places on the list if you happen to be in the neighborhood.
Chase Sapphire Award-Winning Restaurants
These 20 Chase Sapphire award-winning restaurants from across the United States are receiving a $50,000 grant from Chase Sapphire. If you live nearby or taking a trip, you might try to grab a bite to show your support.
- Casa Indigo (Chicago)
- Saucy Porka (Chicago)
- TaKorea Cocina (Chicago)
- Magic City Hoagies (Minot, ND)
- Munch (Solon, OH)
- Atoboy (New York City)
- Kindred (New York City)
- Caracas Arepa Bar (Brooklyn)
- Montclair Diner (Montclair, NJ)
- Verrilli’s Bakery (Morristown, NJ)
- Choplins (Cornelius, NJ)
- Lilo’s Streetfood and Bar (Lake Worth, FL)
- Hugs Cafe (McKinney, TX)
- The Coffee Barrel and Uncommon Table (Beeville, TX)
- El Pipila (San Francisco)
- Maison Cafe & Market (Dana Point, CA)
- South LA Cafe (Los Angeles)
- All Day Baby (Los Angeles)
- Beau Thai (Washington, D.C.)
- Feast (Tucson, AZ)
These Chase Sapphire award winners are spread across the United States in popular destinations and some that might be off the beaten path. Perhaps, these restaurants can be an exciting reason to take a road trip in the coming weeks.
You can learn more about these winners and the Sapphire Supports Restaurants Contest here.
As you visit these fine establishments and other diners across the country, don’t forget you can earn 3x Ultimate Rewards with your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
If you’re not a Sapphire cardholder, you can still enjoy these restaurants and maximize your purchase with your preferred rewards credit card.
In conclusion, these Chase Sapphire award-winning restaurants are worth a visit. The pandemic hasn’t been the easiest time to run a restaurant due to social distancing restrictions, labor shortages, and having to adapt to a carry-out model. It’s encouraging to see so many restaurants across the U.S. thriving and receiving recognition for their hard work.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Review
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Review: Rewards and More
- The Best Travel Credit Cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.