We just returned from Hawaii, and while we were at the Four Seasons Lanai, the hotel’s “beach boys” gave our two-year-old son a few beach toys to play with. One of them was a collapsible beach bucket, which I thought was awesome because it’s easy to pack and doesn’t take up much room (it folds down to just two inches). The first thing I did when I returned to the room was go to Amazon and track it down. No more traveling with the big bulky one I’ve been bringing along on trips!
The Collapsible Bucket Set from Playkidz features three colorful silicone pails. Supposedly the indestructible silicone is strong, won’t fade in the sun or melt under pressure, can handle any hot or cold liquid, and can safely serve food. Each pail can carry anything up to two liters. They’re not just for kids either, as the company markets them as great for all sorts of purposes including watering the plants, washing your car, cooling beers, and refreshing the dog.
I grabbed a three-pack for $20, and we now have one in the car for impromptu beach visits (we live in Los Angeles). Lucky Jack!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.