Each Friday, we feature a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day. This week’s tip comes from my friend Kendis Gibson, a reporter for NBC News and MSNBC, who tweeted a great travel hack for anyone in need of a collar stay:
Life hack… when I don’t have a collar stay.. I break and use a q tip. (goofy look, comes naturally) pic.twitter.com/ls2qJS3FWd
— kendis (@kendisgibson) September 14, 2019
A great tip for when you’re in a pinch and you need a collar stay. Thanks, Kendis!
More travel hacks
- This Hotel Tip Started a Massive Twitter Thread Full of Travel Tips
- Why You Should Bring a Mini Plunger When You Travel
- You Can Ask for a Microwave at Many Hotels
- You Can Ask for a Mini Fridge for Your Hotel Room
- How I Handle a Loud A/C Unit in a Hotel Room
- Video: How to Quietly Shut Your Hotel Room Door
- Duh: You Don’t Need to Use Your Hotel Room Key to Keep the Power On
- How to Make a Hotel Room Feel More Like Home
- Use the Ice Bucket Bag for Wet Clothes
- The Clothesline Every Traveler Needs
- Video: How to Open a Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Be Careful What You Say in a Hotel Room With a Connecting Door
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,571!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.