Don’t you wish you had a cool cousin in every city you visited who had the 411 on places to go and eat? Well, thanks to this free iOS app and website you now kind of do. Cool Cousin is a way to find unique places you’ll love in 56 cities around the world.
Just select your city and choose one of the locals guides who share your interests—aka cousins—and you’ll get a map of their favorite city spots and personalized advice about how to spend your time and your dime in their town.
The website needs some organization, as they list everything randomly and you choose a cousin based on name, occupation and age. The cousin Q&As are a big help, as they go more in depth with info like what the cousins’s favorite TV shows and their dream destination are. From there, you get to their guides, which will tell you where to eat, get coffee, party, find culture, shopping, outdoors, activities. For example, here’s a list for my home city of Los Angeles.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.