Win a trip for two to Rio de Janeiro in LATAM Airlines Group’s Countdown to Rio
There’s lots of attention on Brazil these days. It’s currently playing host to the FIFA World Cup, one of the world’s most exciting sporting events and in two years, Rio de Janeiro will welcome the athletes of the 2016 summer Olympics. I haven’t been to Rio de Janeiro since 2009 but there’s so much to love about this diverse, second largest city in Brazil. From the beaches and the mountains to the people and the food, there are many reasons to visit Rio. If you’ve never been or are itching to go back, listen up!
LATAM Airlines Group (comprised of LAN and TAM Airlines), is making dreams come true with their Countdown to Rio Sweepstakes, in which they’re giving away two tickets aboard TAM Airlines (departing from JFK or MIA), to Rio de Janeiro.
The contest is part of the airline’s larger campaign, Countdown to South America, an online sweepstakes promotion that will give away tickets to various South American destinations throughout 2014. The contest entrants determine the destinations promoted in the campaign. Once you’ve entered the contest, you can vote on what the next destination should be. And once you’ve entered the sweepstakes, you’ll also be automatically entered into the year-end Countdown to South American Sweepstakes Grand Prize, which will be an all-inclusive trip for two to one of the destinations featured earlier in the campaign.
Ready to win a trip to Rio?
Enter the contest here. Plus, you can gain additional entries by sharing on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. The Countdown To Rio Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 pm, EDT, July 13, 2014.
* This is a sponsored post.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.