Win a trip for two to Rio de Janeiro in LATAM Airlines Group’s Countdown to Rio
There’s lots of attention on Brazil these days. It’s currently playing host to the FIFA World Cup, one of the world’s most exciting sporting events and in two years, Rio de Janeiro will welcome the athletes of the 2016 summer Olympics. I haven’t been to Rio de Janeiro since 2009 but there’s so much to love about this diverse, second largest city in Brazil. From the beaches and the mountains to the people and the food, there are many reasons to visit Rio. If you’ve never been or are itching to go back, listen up!
LATAM Airlines Group (comprised of LAN and TAM Airlines), is making dreams come true with their Countdown to Rio Sweepstakes, in which they’re giving away two tickets aboard TAM Airlines (departing from JFK or MIA), to Rio de Janeiro.
The contest is part of the airline’s larger campaign, Countdown to South America, an online sweepstakes promotion that will give away tickets to various South American destinations throughout 2014. The contest entrants determine the destinations promoted in the campaign. Once you’ve entered the contest, you can vote on what the next destination should be. And once you’ve entered the sweepstakes, you’ll also be automatically entered into the year-end Countdown to South American Sweepstakes Grand Prize, which will be an all-inclusive trip for two to one of the destinations featured earlier in the campaign.
Ready to win a trip to Rio?
Enter the contest here. Plus, you can gain additional entries by sharing on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. The Countdown To Rio Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 pm, EDT, July 13, 2014.
* This is a sponsored post.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.