This week’s cruise news:
- Large cruise lines won’t be sailing this year, but smaller lines could be sailing by June
- Cruise lines are working on their comeback – Some destinations say not so fast.
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Season
- First European River Cruise Line Sets Sail
- Cruise passengers have gone home, but the crews that looked after them are still stuck at sea
- Tech cruise ships could implement to combat spread of coronavirus: far-UVC sanitation, contact tracing
- CDC creates new color-coded system to designate ships with potential coronavirus exposure
- Cruise ship carrying 8 passengers is last to dock
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.