Delta Air Lines announced today that they will begin hourly, nonstop shuttle service between Los Angeles and San Francisco International airports on Sept. 3, 2013. The Delta Shuttle will have 14 daily flights and a product tailored to business travelers.
Flights will depart at the top of the hour beginning at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and will be operated by Delta Connection partner, Compass Airlines using E-175 aircraft which accommodate 76 passengers in 12 First Class, 12 Economy Comfort and 52 Economy seats.
Customers flying the Delta Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco will get:
- Check-in as close as 30 minutes prior to departure
- Dedicated check-in counters exclusively for Shuttle customers
- Gates located near security
- Complimentary newspapers for all customers including TheWall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times and more
- Assigned seating
- Two classes of service with complimentary upgrades for SkyMiles Medallion members when available
- Complimentary beverages in-flight including Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. craft beer, Starbucks coffee and wine from Wente Vineyards in all classes of service
- Cocktails available for purchase in Economy
- Access to in-flight Wi-Fi on all Shuttle flights
- Complimentary on-board snacks provided by LYFE Kitchen, a California-based lifestyle food brand, offering great-tasting, good-for-you food
Delta SkyMiles members will earn a minimum of 500 miles for all Shuttle flights.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.