Here are some places that the Four Seasons Biltmore recommends:
The Natural Café, 508 State Street: Good for your health and your pocketbook
Pierre Lafond Wine Bistro, 516 State Street: California bistro cuisine designed to compliment the wines of local Lafond Vineyards.
Pierre Lafond Montecito Wine Bistro, 516 San Ysidro Road: More casual, just as delicious.
Pascucci’s Restaurant, 729 State Street: Locally sourced, mostly organic Italian cuisine.
Anthropologie, 1123 State Street: The high-end boutique chain offering distinctive women’s clothing and accessories.
Nordstrom, 17 W. Canon Perdido Street: On a personal note, I have done some of my best retail therapy at this branch of the well-known national department store. Duncan has no strongly held opinions.
Santa Barbara Botanical Garden, 1212 Mission Canyon Road: Another personal favorite, a wonderful place to learn about native California flowers, trees and plants while walking your dog.
Since pet-friendly policies change, please make sure to check before arriving with your dog.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.