More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- American Airlines allows Black Lives Matter pins on uniforms
- Disneyland: Calif. governor to act on theme park reopening ‘very, very shortly’ as pressure builds
- US to no longer limit international arrivals from certain countries to 15 airports
- Hawaii Likely to Delay Tourism Reopening Beyond October
- Go home for the holidays?
- Airport Security Finds Almost $500,000 Being Smuggled Inside Furniture
- Honoring the Flight Crews That Died 19 Years Ago
- San Diego tourism industry update: ‘We’re in a deep depression’
- New York tourism board is looking for a ‘leaf peeper’ to track fall foliage
- Meet the 1st traveler in a wheelchair to visit 7 continents
- FAA mulls waiving minimum flight requirements for cash-strapped airlines
- Alaska Airlines Agent Lends Her Car To Passenger
- Journalist gets moving Black Lives Matter note from flight attendant
- Alaska Airlines temporarily suspends Portland flights due to wildfire smoke
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.