More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Trump’s Air Force One problem
- Mandalay Bay, Mirage to close hotels midweek while demand low
- Amid COVID-19 travel warnings, California lawmakers fly to Hawaii
- My New York State quarantine, and the new rules for travelers
- Southwest Airlines to offer direct flight to Hawaii from Long Beach in March
- US expected to formally withdraw from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security
- Crowds Seen at O’Hare as Travelers Depart Chicago Ahead of Thanksgiving Holiday
- These Are the World’s Busiest Airline Routes During Covid Times
- Nevada governor issues three-week “statewide pause” as coronavirus cases rise
- NYPD planning to reduce police presence, congestion around Trump Tower
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.