This week’s domestic travel news:
- Las Vegas airline capacity nearly back to record 2019 levels
- ‘Worn out’: Influx of winter visitors overwhelms Big Bear as virus hits workforce
- Welcome to Florida: The road rules are different here. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. (msn.com)
- LA train tracks blanketed in empty boxes as thieves target cargo containers
- This Disability Activist Died After an Airline Broke Her Wheelchair
- Hawaii to soon require travelers to have a Covid booster
- Alaska doctor dies while scuba diving off Florida Keys
Last week’s domestic travel news:
- Disneyland To Close Monorail, Reopening Uncertain
- Pilot rescued seconds before train barrels into crashed plane, California video shows
- Two female British cabin crew ‘drugged and sexually assaulted in LA
- California top for camping trips
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.