This week’s domestic travel news:
- The best things to do in California
- CBP finds live centipedes, dried sea cucumbers, and swine sausages in string of bizarre contraband seizures
- “Flightmare” looms over California, travel expert warns
- 21-year-old dies after falling into waterfall at Colorado national park, officials say
- A Brightline train just rolled into an Orlando station. What to know about the trip
Last week’s domestic travel news:
- Fisherman hooks drowning man and reels him at Ohio beach
- SF Boba tea shop was cover for ‘massive global’ theft operation
- A retired couple sold their home so they could permanently live on cruise ships for less than $43 a day
- Passenger speaks out after landing plane with no flying experience
- Man stabbed behind Waikiki police substation in Hawaii
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.