More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Ready or Not, Baseball Begins Spring Training This Week
- Hawaii Partners With Clear to Allow Travelers With Negative COVID-19 Results to Visit
- Royal Caribbean waiting on CDC to launch test sailings, executive says: ‘We don’t have dates yet’
- New Yorkers are fleeing to Palm Beach — and businesses are, too
- Check Out These Stunning Images Of The Super Bowl’s Bomber Trio Flyover
- US airlines redirecting flights from business hubs to leisure destinations to meet pandemic demands
- New York police flood subway after spate of stabbings leaves two dead
- Manhattan Beach closes downtown street to help restaurants with outdoor dining
- The destinations open to travelers vaccinated against Covid-19
- Travel Experts Name the Most Historic Hotel in Every State
- Florida restaurant goes viral for ‘face diapers not required’ sign
- Florida tourist arrivals at lowest level for a decade
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.