If you’re visiting Norwalk, Connecticut, my hometown, you won’t want to miss these five great places to visit:
1. Stew Leonard’s
Stew Leonard’s is 3.4-miles away and according to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, it’s the world’s largest dairy store. I’ve been going there since I was a kid and love it! They have an amazing bakery, fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood, and prepared foods. Kids love it since there are a lot of fun attractions, including a mini zoo.
2. Rowayton Seafood
If you’re looking for delicious seafood, go to Rowayton Seafood. Inside is more upscale and expensive but if you go to the fish market in the back and order a lobster roll (cold or hot buttered), you can eat on the picnic tables on the dock.
3. Rowayton Pizza
If you want something more casual and less expensive, go to Rowayton Pizza, which is a block away from Rowayton Seafood. I always get the chicken parm sandwich and ask for it with hot cherry peppers.
4. Brendan’s 101
If you leave room for dessert, go across the street to Brendan’s 101 for ice cream. The chocolate with peanut butter cookie dough is so tasty.
5. The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
When Jack’s a little older, you can bet I will be taking him to the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk. It’s set in a refurbished 1860s factory at the mouth of the Norwalk River and opened in 1988. There are 34 exhibits featuring more than 1,200 marine animals of 259 species that can be found in the Long Island Sound. There’s also Connecticut’s largest IMAX theater with a movie screen that’s six-stories high.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.