This week’s entertainment news:
- Broadway theaters to remain closed through at least September 6
- For the first time in its almost century-long history, the Hollywood Bowl will be silent this summer
- Shanghai Disneyland tickets sell out as park prepares to re-open
- Texas man enjoys Lego Disneyland replica at home amid COVID-19 pandemic
This week’s dining news:
- This restaurant in Amsterdam introduced ‘quarantine greenhouses’ so diners can eat while social distancing
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, luxury restaurant in northern Virginia will have 1940s-era mannequins occupying 50 percent of the tables.
- South Carolina restaurant uses dolls to help with social distancing
- Can’t bear to eat alone? This restaurant in Thailand is ensuring it meets new social distancing guidelines, and providing lonely diners a bit of company, by seating stuffed pandas at its tables
- Britain’s pubs may be shut, but one east London brewer has found a novel way to keep the beer flowing – by packing his kegs into a van and pulling pints on people’s doorsteps
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.