We’ve written about Tortuga Backpacks in the past. I love the company and regularly use my old pack when I travel. Well, the good folks at Tortuga just released a new design—the Setout Divide ($179)—and sent me one to try out. It’s designed for short trips and light packers who don’t want a full-sized carry-on. If you need something compact with enough packing space for the essentials, the Setout Divide is a good bet.
The Setout Divide can be expanded from 25L to 35L for extra packing space when you need it. There’s a two-compartment layout to separate your clean clothes from dirty (or large pieces from small, etc.) for staying organized en route. It packs like a suitcase, opening from the front for quick and easy packing and unpacking, but it carries like a backpack. The ergonomic padding and removable hip belt make this backpack a great travel bag for exploring.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.