Traveling to a part of the world with less-than-potable drinking water? Worried about what would happen if there’s a natural disaster when you’re traveling or you otherwise lose access to clean water? Chances are you’ll want to get the LifeSaver Liberty Water Filter Purification Bottle.
LifeSaver, a UK-based company, makes water filtration products for adventures of all kind, and the Liberty is the world’s first and only combined water filter bottle and inline pump filter. Independently tested to exceed NSF/ANSI P231 drinking water standards, the Liberty’s ultrafiltration cartridge effectively removes 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of microbial cysts such as giardia or cryptosporidium, and unlike most filters on the market, 99.999% of viruses.
FailSafe technology ensures that water cannot pass through once the filter membranes are blocked, so you can rest assured you’ll never drink contaminated water. The water bottle holds up to 13.5oz of clean, filtered water and weighs just 15oz. The Liberty also comes with a five-foot scavenger hose that allows users to pump and filter clean water from the source into additional containers. There’s even a hook on the lid for a carabiner. Potable water—with no chemicals, electricity or strenuous sucking required!
Grab a Liberty water bottle for $99.99 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.