This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Used to be that I would recommend traveling with water purifying products if you were going to parts of the world where you thought you might have difficulty finding potable water. But given what’s currently happening in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana, where people right here in the United States are under boil water advisories to purify their water, this purifying water bottle is now something I’ll keep on hand at home and when I travel, even if just domestically.
LifeSaver, a UK-based company, makes water filtration products for adventures of all kind, and the LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle is the world’s first water purifier bottle with an integrated inline pump. This water filter bottle removes a minimum of 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and cysts.
RELATED READING: 10 Items To Always Have in Case of An Emergency
Independently tested to exceed full NSF/ANSI P231 and WHO2011 drinking water standards, the LifeSaver Liberty offers military-grade water purification. FailSafe technology is integrated into every filter so that you will never ingest unsafe water.
Every LifeSaver Liberty water filter bottle includes a filter cartridge that will purify up to 2,000 liters of water before having to be replaced. When you buy, it also includes one activated carbon filter to improve the taste of water as well as a 5ft scavenger hose for easy access to hard to reach water sources.
The LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle retails for $124.99 and is an excellent addition to any travel, adventure, survival and emergency preparedness kit. Buy here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.