This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Used to be that I would recommend traveling with water purifying products if you were going to parts of the world where you thought you might have difficulty finding potable water. But given what’s currently happening in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana, where people right here in the United States are under boil water advisories to purify their water, this purifying water bottle is now something I’ll keep on hand at home and when I travel, even if just domestically.
LifeSaver, a UK-based company, makes water filtration products for adventures of all kind, and the LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle is the world’s first water purifier bottle with an integrated inline pump. This water filter bottle removes a minimum of 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and cysts.
RELATED READING: 10 Items To Always Have in Case of An Emergency
Independently tested to exceed full NSF/ANSI P231 and WHO2011 drinking water standards, the LifeSaver Liberty offers military-grade water purification. FailSafe technology is integrated into every filter so that you will never ingest unsafe water.
Every LifeSaver Liberty water filter bottle includes a filter cartridge that will purify up to 2,000 liters of water before having to be replaced. When you buy, it also includes one activated carbon filter to improve the taste of water as well as a 5ft scavenger hose for easy access to hard to reach water sources.
The LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle retails for $124.99 and is an excellent addition to any travel, adventure, survival and emergency preparedness kit. Buy here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.