Traveling to France or Switzerland this fall? Rail Europe Inc., the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, is now offering travelers the chance to explore both countries with the First Class France-Switzerland Deluxe Pass* to enjoy six days of first class train travel within a one-month period at a special discounted price. Book the First Class France-Switzerland Deluxe Pass between September 19 and October 16, 2013, and experience three days of travel in each France and Switzerland. With two very extensive rail networks and the high speed Lyria trains connecting France and Switzerland, the choices are vast.**
In addition to first class train travel, simply show your pass to enjoy a wide selection of bonuses including free entrance to over 400 museums as well as discounts on mountain railways, cable cars and city passes in Switzerland and discounts on castles, shows, attractions, museums and city passes in France. A few highlights include Château du Clos Lucé (last residence of Leonardo Da Vinci), Futuroscope theme park, Mount Rigi rail excursion, and the Paul Klee Center. With this bevy of bonuses, your sightseeing can be as wondrous as your travel!
Prices begin at $399 USD *** for First Class France-Switzerland Deluxe Pass. Visit Rail Europe’s website at raileurope.com or call Rail Europe’s contact center to book and save now.
*Offer is subject to change or extension without notice. No other discounts can be combined (except for qualified free shipping). Valid for bookings made on or before 5:00pm ET on October 16, 2013. Offer is limited to the first 250 passes or until the promotion’s end date of 5:00 PM ET on October 16, 2013, whichever comes first.
** NOTE: The First Class France-Switzerland Deluxe Pass includes a 3 Days in 1 month France Rail Pass and a 3 Days in 1 month Swiss Pass. The France Rail Pass is valid for travel in France and the Swiss Pass is valid for travel in Switzerland. The high speed Lyria train trains connect France and Switzerland. Travel on Lyria requires travelers with a rail pass to purchase a reservation. Travelers with the First Class France – Switzerland Deluxe Pass are eligible to purchase reservations at three price levels. Depending on the type of reservation purchased travelers may be required to use a travel day on each of their rail pass(es) as follows:
Tier (Passholder) 1: Will require a travel day to be used on the France Rail Pass and a travel day to be used on the Swiss Pass. Travel must be in first class.
Tier (Passholder) 2: Will require a travel day to be used on the France Rail Pass. Travel must be in first class.
Tier (Passholder) 3: Will require a travel day to be used on the Swiss Pass. Travel can be in first or second class.
***Prices are subject to change.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.