UPDATE: I tried using them to purchase an American Airlines ticket from Los Angeles to Miami. They charged $5 more than what the regular fare was which was fine. What was not okay is that they issued me a Basic Economy ticket which has all kinds of restrictions and I had to jump through hoops to get it canceled. With no warning their site said the ticket I purchased was an economy (Y) fare but that wasn’t the case. I would buy NOT buy this flight gift card and instead buy a gift card directly from an airline or an online travel agency like Expedia.
Looking for a travel-related holiday gift? Check out Flightgiftcard, which provides gift cards that recipients can use to pay for flights from 300 airline partners worldwide to 980 destinations in 70 countries.
Flights purchased with a can be one-way or roundtrip; to any destination; on any available dates and times; and in economy, premium economy (where available), business, or first class. Partners include: Air France/KLM, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta Airlines, EasyJet, Emirates, Etihad, Garuda Indonesia, Japan Airlines, Norwegian, Qantas, and Virgin Atlantic.
Givers choose the currency they want to buy it in and the amount (from $25 to $10,000). It works as a regular gift card and is valid for two years, so you can put the value toward more than one flight. (I asked the company, “If someone gave me a Flightgiftcard for $500 but my flight was only $350, what would happen to the remaining balance?” and I was told that the $150 balance would remain on the card.) The design of the gift card is customizable, and the card can be mailed as a physical card, emailed instantly to the recipient, or downloaded and printed for hand delivery. There’s even an option to record and send a video greeting alongside the e-card!
For more information, check out the FAQ.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.