I always travel with two pairs each of sunglasses and reading glasses because if I lose or break a pair I don’t want to be stuck trying to find a shop to fix or replace them—especially if I’m somewhere remote.
That’s why I’m featuring this handy universal glasses and sunglasses repair kit. It’s highly rated (four stars with over 2,000 reviews) and it only costs $6 on Amazon. On top of that, at just 4″ x 2.1″ x 0.5″, it’s small and light and easy to travel with. The kit comes with nose pads, assorted screws and unique screwdriver in both Phillips head and flathead styles, and many screws without slots (plain round heads that fit in the end of the screwdriver so no matching of slots are required). These screws tighten with friction fit. Easier to use and a faster repair.
Before you buy, the vendor highly recommends that you check the pictures on Amazon (one in particular) for the measurements of the pieces included in the glasses repair kit to ensure the kit matches the needs of your glasses.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.