Amazon Prime Day is coming soon! After being delayed from its original date in July, Amazon has announced that Prime Day will now be held October 13-14.
To take advantage of the sale, you have to be an Amazon Prime member. If you’re not, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial membership and give it a spin and see what you think. Prime membership will give you free one-day, two-day and same-day shipping on millions of products, access to Amazon Prime Video (with thousands of movies and TV shows to stream, including Prime Originals), access to members-only sales like this one and lots more. You can check out the benefits of Amazon Prime membership here.
If you’re looking for some great deals for yourself or are thinking about getting a head start on your holiday shopping, you can start today with some advance deals! And below are some great travel products that are on sale now, ahead of the big sale next week.
Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Black, Carry-On 20-Inch
Regular Price: $129.99
Prime Sale Price: $69.99
Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels
Regular Price: $199.99
Prime Sale Price: $95
American Tourister Fieldbrook XLT Softside Upright Luggage, Black, 4-Piece Set
Regular Price: $139.99
Prime Sale Price: $99.99
Herschel Toiletry Bag
Regular Price: $27.99
Prime Sale Price: $19.99
Universal Airplane in Flight Phone Mount
Regular Price: $17.99
Prime Sale Price: $12.97
Chin Supporting Travel Neck Pillow
Regular Price: $49.97
Prime Sale Price: $29.97
Amazon Echo Dot
Regular Price: $49.99
Prime Sale Price: 2 for $39.98 with code DOTPRIME2PK at checkout
RELATED: Check out these 8 things Amazon Echo can do for travelers
Toshiba 43-Inch Smart HD TV – Fire TV Edition
Regular Price: $279.99
Prime Sale Price: $179.99
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.