Hawaiian Airlines will become the only U.S. carrier to offer the Apple iPad mini on all of its wide-body Boeing 767-300 aircraft on September 1. The airline has contracted Bluebox Avionics to deploy 1,500 iPad minis on 14 B767 aircraft serving 14 routes between Hawaii and the U.S. Mainland, Asia and South Pacific. The iPad minis will replace all current portable entertainment systems on all of Hawaiian Airlines‟ B767 routes.
With the iPad mini, Hawaiian Airlines travelers can enjoy more than 100 hours of the latest Hollywood releases, television shows, and a variety of exciting interactive games at their fingertips. The iPad minis are complimentary in Business Class on all B767 routes and available for rent in Economy Class for $15 if reserved at departure gate prior to boarding ($17 if purchased in-flight), subject to availability, on North America, Brisbane, and Pago Pago routes.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.