Last week we featured a smart backpack by Energizer that has a removable lithium battery. As you’ve probably heard (or read here), most airlines have banned lithium batteries, so it’s important to get smart luggage with removable batteries or a batteries that don’t lithium. That’s why this week we’re featuring Heys Smart Luggage, a line of bags that doesn’t have lithium ion batteries and instead uses just two AAA batteries each! Since they’re powered by AAA batteries, these smart bags can travel anywhere.
This new and innovative luggage line launched nationwide in Macy’s in December and in Canada’s Hudson’s Bay Company in January. Soon, it will roll out worldwide. What’s great about each piece of Heys Smart Luggage is that it comes fully featured with a built-in weight scale, remote TSA lock/unlock capability, and a location/proximity feature, which work in tandem with any Apple or Android devices. Prices start at $230. Watch the video above for more.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.