I just spent the weekend at the 16th Annual Los Angeles Times Travel Show. I spoke on a panel both days with Jen Leo and ThePointsGuy.com (Eric Rosen the first day and Brian Kelly the second). Our panel was entitled: More for Your Money: The Best Value for Your Vacation Dollars. Because one of the most common questions we got was, “How can I find cheap flights?” I wrote an article and included all of my tips and tricks so I don’t lose my voice repeating myself to friends, family, and readers.
Other highlights of the show included watching and meeting some of the other speakers like Alyssa Milano, Henry Rollins, Adam Richman, Arthur Frommer and detective Kevin Coffey. I also did a number of interviews, including two live segments for KTLA Morning News. Because the panel featured representatives from ThePointsGuy website, we were asked a lot of questions about which credit cards are the best. The answer varies by person because it all depends on what you plan on using the card for and what you want to get out of it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.