The Hilo Farmers Market is definitely one of my favorite things to do on the Big Island – where else can you buy exotic fruits like Rambutans in the United States? It’s located in historic downtown Hilo at the corner of Mamo Street and Kamehameha Avenue and is open all year round. Wednesday and Saturday’s are the markets big days when they have over 200 local farmers and crafters selling their goods that range from produce, crafts, gift items, tropical flowers and homemade food in a festive outdoor atmosphere from 6:00 am – 4:00 pm. It’s also open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm but it’s much smaller with just over 30 farmers and crafters. For more information see http://www.hilofarmersmarket.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.