If you’re looking for a gift for any child on your shopping list, look no further than this incredible illustrated children’s atlas.
My mom bought this book for my son and I’m so excited for him to open it up on Christmas day. The Smithsonian Children’s Illustrated Atlas brings the world and all its countries and continents to life with vibrant and engaging pictures. I love that it’s jam-packed with easy to understand fast facts about the world around us.
Inside this book are more than 50 world maps that highlight important geographical features. Kids will learn how to read a map using a key and compass and learn about scale. While many of our children might not be globetrotting right now, this book will definitely whet their appetite for exploration and excite them about destinations around the globe.
From the publisher: This incredible and inspiring visual atlas takes you on a fact-filled, continent-by-continent tour of the world. Throughout the pages of this adventure book, you’ll discover more than 50 fascinating maps packed with fun facts and fresh images. Your child will learn all about the climate, populations, places, and industries of our world.
Picture stories complement the maps, from the giant Amazon River flowing through the rainforest to the frozen icebergs of the glacial Arctic. Discover the richness and diversity of human and animal life around the globe. Each map shows countries with their capitals, famous landmarks, longest rivers, and highest mountains.
This educational book is more than an atlas! It also shows young explorers how to read a map and use a key, compass, and scale. It’s the ideal resource for classroom use, home learning, and armchair exploration.
It’s an excellent reference book that will interest your child for years and years. Buy The Smithsonian Children’s Illustrated Atlas here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.