With the internet these days, you can literally find everything you need. Everyone knows they can find all kinds of places to sleep on Airbnb but what if you want to host a party, wedding shower or reception? Planning, especially for events that are out of town, can be very challenging. That’s where Peerspace comes in. Peerspace is an online marketplace where hosts list and rent short-term venues for events, such as showers, wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement photoshoots, and even proposals.
Here’s how it works: You pick a location and the type of event you’re hosting and Peerspace serves up recommendations based on the amenities you need, your style and your price range. Once you find a space you like, you can connect directly with its owner to book it and receive additional information.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.