With the internet these days, you can literally find everything you need. Everyone knows they can find all kinds of places to sleep on Airbnb but what if you want to host a party, wedding shower or reception? Planning, especially for events that are out of town, can be very challenging. That’s where Peerspace comes in. Peerspace is an online marketplace where hosts list and rent short-term venues for events, such as showers, wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement photoshoots, and even proposals.
Here’s how it works: You pick a location and the type of event you’re hosting and Peerspace serves up recommendations based on the amenities you need, your style and your price range. Once you find a space you like, you can connect directly with its owner to book it and receive additional information.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.