Hotel Valley Ho — Scottsdale, Arizona
I spent last night at Hotel Valley Ho, which was cool back in 1956 when it first opened its doors and guess what? It’s still every bit as chic now, after a recent restoration. Checking in to the hotel, I felt like I was guest starring in an episode of The Brady Bunch. When I opened the door to my Tower Loft Suite (rates start at $449), I thought Jane Jetson had given Mrs. Brady some housewarming gifts. I know how fortunate I am to have stayed in some incredible hotel rooms around the world but this one is definitely one of the coolest, which is why I created a photo slideshow to show it off.
Hotel Valley Ho: 6850 E. Main St., Scottsdale, AZ 85251; 480.248.2000; HotelValleyHo.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.