Wow! Did you sleep last night? I got very little shuteye and my emotions have been running wild. This nail-biter of an election should be no surprise to anyone since it’s 2020 and if there’s one thing 2020 has taught us, it’s to expect the unexpected. Since we’re still not sure who is going to be the President of the United States for the next four years, I thought I would create a post with links to all the non-partisan stories about what travel would look like under both a Biden or Trump administration for 2021-2025. Some of the predictions might surprise you.
Oh, and if you need a distraction from the 24-hour news cycle, here is an ‘election distractor’ created by the New York Times. It features a variety of things for you to do as you wait out the results. There’s no talk of politics so it’s a safe space where you can take a break from the news for a while.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.