Wow! Did you sleep last night? I got very little shuteye and my emotions have been running wild. This nail-biter of an election should be no surprise to anyone since it’s 2020 and if there’s one thing 2020 has taught us, it’s to expect the unexpected. Since we’re still not sure who is going to be the President of the United States for the next four years, I thought I would create a post with links to all the non-partisan stories about what travel would look like under both a Biden or Trump administration for 2021-2025. Some of the predictions might surprise you.
Oh, and if you need a distraction from the 24-hour news cycle, here is an ‘election distractor’ created by the New York Times. It features a variety of things for you to do as you wait out the results. There’s no talk of politics so it’s a safe space where you can take a break from the news for a while.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.