When I was growing up, my parents and siblings taught me not to kill anything, including bugs. Bugs are inevitable when the weather is warm and especially when you’re traveling in the tropics. I don’t care how nice your hotel is; there will be bugs if you leave a light on and a window open, leave food out, even if you do nothing wrong…
Well, if you want rid your environment of bugs without killing them, you can easily catch and release them somewhere else with a BugZooka. It’s a fast, simple and clean way to rid your home, RV, cabin, boat, or even hotel room of bugs. You probably don’t want to take this innovative contraption with you on the plane, but if you’re traveling by automobile, it’s an easy thing to throw in the car. It’s lightweight and at 17.8″ x 5.5″ x 3.9″ it lets you keep your distance so you avoid bug squish and splatter.
BugZooka’s unique patent-pending design creates 10x the instant suction of heavy battery-powered devices. Bugs are sucked instantly into a removable “catch tube” with the simple press of a button. You can then take the bottom part off the BugZooka and release the bug somewhere down the road or near the house of a neighbor you don’t like (just kidding).
Grab it: Grab a BugZooka on Amazon for $26.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.