Multiple friends and colleagues, including Leo Laporte, have recommended that I add a donation button to my website since there are a lot of people who find my information valuable. So, if you’ve ever saved some money or time from my travel advice or have the means and desire to support a small business, please consider donating either monthly or one time.
Subscribers can either Venmo (the last four digits of my phone number are 2425 and my last name is DiScala) or PayPal (if you use the latter please pay as a friend so I don’t get charged their fees) using my email ([email protected]) or mail a check to Johnny Jet, Inc (JohnnyJet.com, 425 15th Street #3213, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266).
I understand that times are tough for so many people and my heart goes out to everyone who is struggling. Please know that I appreciate any support you can give (even encouraging friends and family members to sign up to this newsletter is a huge help) and hopefully, when this nightmare pandemic is over, there will be a surge in travel and things will start to look up for everyone.
Thanks for considering and for all the support you’ve shown me over the years.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.