More and more people are working from home these days, my wife and I included. According to Forbes, it’s estimated that one in five Americans works from home. However, not everyone really works at home. I know tons of people that prefer to work in a public space like Starbucks. Then there are those who travel a lot and need an office-like facility so they can print or fax.
That’s where Workfrom comes in. It’s an online community that connects remote workers so they can find spaces that will help them be productive. All users need to do is input their location and search for the type of space they’re looking for (café, private, public), the noise level they want, outlet availability, and the Wi-Fi situation, and then after a few taps, they’ll see a list of nearby spots. They can also see who else has worked there.
Do you work from home? Have you used Workfrom? What types or work environments do you prefer?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.