This week’s featured website comes from Kathy McCabe of dreamofitaly.com, and Host/Executive Producer of the Dream of Italy travel series on PBS and Editor/Publisher of Dream of Italy travel magazine:
For so many of us, pets are family. When we travel, we want to take them along and make sure they’re safe and happy. For some journeys across the country, driving takes too long or just isn’t practical. The alternative is flying, and with animals of a certain size, that means they must travel in cargo. If you’ve seen the news lately, you know traditional airlines can’t always ensure the safety of their pet passengers.
Enter, or re-enter: Pet Airways. From 2009 to 2011, Pet Airways flew nearly 10,000 pets across the United States as in-cabin passengers on their special pet-only planes. The company was especially committed to getting rescues to new homes but also shuttled beloved family pets who were moving or vacationing.
Well, Pet Airways is relaunching—but it needs your help! You can donate to sponsor the flight of a rescue animal, buy shares in the company or become an investor. As soon as the funding is in, Pet Airways will initially start flying to Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Baltimore (Washington, DC), and New York.
Visit petairways.com for more!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.