This week’s featured website comes from Kathy McCabe of dreamofitaly.com, and Host/Executive Producer of the Dream of Italy travel series on PBS and Editor/Publisher of Dream of Italy travel magazine:
For so many of us, pets are family. When we travel, we want to take them along and make sure they’re safe and happy. For some journeys across the country, driving takes too long or just isn’t practical. The alternative is flying, and with animals of a certain size, that means they must travel in cargo. If you’ve seen the news lately, you know traditional airlines can’t always ensure the safety of their pet passengers.
Enter, or re-enter: Pet Airways. From 2009 to 2011, Pet Airways flew nearly 10,000 pets across the United States as in-cabin passengers on their special pet-only planes. The company was especially committed to getting rescues to new homes but also shuttled beloved family pets who were moving or vacationing.
Well, Pet Airways is relaunching—but it needs your help! You can donate to sponsor the flight of a rescue animal, buy shares in the company or become an investor. As soon as the funding is in, Pet Airways will initially start flying to Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Baltimore (Washington, DC), and New York.
Visit petairways.com for more!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.