This Thursday (July 23), baseball is back! The MLB is resuming its suspended season and beginning a pandemic version of pro baseball with two games: the New York Yankees (my favorite team) vs. the Washington Nationals at 7pm ET and then the San Francisco Giants vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers at 10pm ET. If you hadn’t heard, games will be played in the teams’ stadiums but with no fans in attendance. (For more on how this unique version of the MLB will look, read this story.)
Well, just in time, T-Mobile is bringing back a popular promotion that I wrote about last year. Today through August 3 (two weeks from now), all T-Mobile users can redeem a free, year-long subscription to MLB.tv, which streams full, live MLB games. If you’re a T-Mobile user like I am, this means a couple of clicks gets you access to hundreds of out-of-market MLB games for free all season. And this year, in addition to an MLB.tv subscription, you can redeem a free year-long subscription to The Athletic and its exclusive sports content, too. All you have to do is sign up through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app using the instructions here. Just make sure you do it by August 3!
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,756!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.