This Thursday (April 1), baseball is back! After a shortened surreal season with little to no crowds and the playoffs and World Series played in designated spots baseball is returning to a somewhat normal season.
According to MLB.com “All 30 teams are slated to be in action. The Dodgers will begin their title defense at Coors Field against the Rockies, one of several divisional matchups on the calendar, along with Blue Jays-Yankees, Braves-Phillies, Cardinals-Reds, Mets-Nationals, Astros-A’s and more.”
Well, just in time, T-Mobile is bringing back a popular promotion that I’ve written about for the last two years. Today through April 5 (one week from now), all T-Mobile users can redeem a free, year-long subscription to MLB.tv, which streams full, live MLB games.
If you’re a T-Mobile user like I am, this means a couple of clicks gets you access to hundreds of out-of-market MLB games for free all season. And this year, in addition to an MLB.tv subscription. All you have to do is sign up through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app using the instructions here. Just make sure you do it by April 5!
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all of them!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.