With our first baby on the way, I’ve been paying more attention to social media/blog posts about kids and parenting. I just read on one of my friend’s Facebook posts a thread about what organization-related apps people can’t live without. Multiple users listed an app I had never heard of before, even though it’s been written about by all the major players like The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, TODAY…
The Cozi family organizer app is free and available on Android, iOS and Windows. I just downloaded it and it seems pretty easy to use. You just set up an account, add the names and emails of your family members, and set a password that everyone will use. Each person gets a color-coded dot and can enter in information like doctor’s appointments, events, book club night (ahem, Natalie), etc., which the whole family can see.
More useful stuff includes the ability to build a grocery list so you won’t forget anyone’s favorite treat (dark chocolate chips for me, please). What’s also handy is that it offers to remind you of trash day and important dates like birthdays and anniversaries. Speaking of which my four-year anniversary is coming up.
Cozi looks like it might be a very useful tool to help keep our growing household organized! Have you used it? If yes, do you like it? Any tips?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.