With our first baby on the way, I’ve been paying more attention to social media/blog posts about kids and parenting. I just read on one of my friend’s Facebook posts a thread about what organization-related apps people can’t live without. Multiple users listed an app I had never heard of before, even though it’s been written about by all the major players like The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, TODAY…
The Cozi family organizer app is free and available on Android, iOS and Windows. I just downloaded it and it seems pretty easy to use. You just set up an account, add the names and emails of your family members, and set a password that everyone will use. Each person gets a color-coded dot and can enter in information like doctor’s appointments, events, book club night (ahem, Natalie), etc., which the whole family can see.
More useful stuff includes the ability to build a grocery list so you won’t forget anyone’s favorite treat (dark chocolate chips for me, please). What’s also handy is that it offers to remind you of trash day and important dates like birthdays and anniversaries. Speaking of which my four-year anniversary is coming up.
Cozi looks like it might be a very useful tool to help keep our growing household organized! Have you used it? If yes, do you like it? Any tips?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.